where to learn python programing

Ben bencr at bigpond.com
Sat Feb 24 08:41:25 EST 2001

Try www.andamooka.org for a intro to Programming in Python ...

Without being aware of your intentions ... are you sure that Python is a
suitable programming language for implementing 3D games???  ...  you should
also take a look at a couple of existing engines (quake 3, Unreal Tournament
and Lithtech to name the most common) ... as some of these allow a high
level API without needing to invest in a licensing agreement ....