import statement is case sensitive

Christian Tanzer tanzer at swing.co.at
Fri Feb 23 02:11:58 EST 2001

"Tim Peters" <tim.one at home.com> wrote:

> The default settings are optimized for end users, not developers. And
> like it or not, they probably picked the best default values for end
> users in all respects.
>
> pure-end-users-don't-care-about-the-same-things-you-do-ly y'rs  - tim

In all respects but "safety" against social engineering by viruses
traveling under `.TXT.vbs' extensions <wink>.

PS: I'll readily admit that it might not matter much whether the
    `.vbs' of ILOVEYOU is shown or not.

--
Christian Tanzer                                         tanzer at swing.co.at
Glasauergasse 32                                       Tel: +43 1 876 62 36