jython 2 java class - help?????

tiddlerdeja at my-deja.com tiddlerdeja at my-deja.com
Fri Feb 2 12:35:56 EST 2001

Can anyone tell me if they have had much success with this?

I can follow the Graph.py demo and I get this to work. With this demo
you get a PythonGraph.java file to javac.

When I attempt this for MyEg.py, I get the MyEg.class files, but I
don't get the PythonMyEg.java file to compile.

My exmaple does derive from java.lang.Object, it does work from
jythjon.bat and has a if __main...... thingy.

I also want to be able to create a jar that I can deply on another VM
that does not have jython-2.0 installed.

Any help appreciated.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/