Is comp.lang.python.announce dead?

Moshe Zadka moshez at zadka.site.co.il
Tue Feb 6 06:01:08 EST 2001

On Mon, 5 Feb 2001 23:38:01 +0100, gradha at iname.com wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Just today I fetched the news and got around 10 "announce" messages, in
> this newsgroup instead of comp.lang.python.announce. Does this mean that
> the latter is officially dead?

Hardly. c.l.p.a is very much alive and being used. Perhaps less often
then it should be. Consider this a call to announce stuff on c.l.p.a --
we have a 24/7 team of moderators around the world, ready to approve
postings.
--
For public key: finger moshez at debian.org | gpg --import
<doogie> Debian - All the power, without the silly hat.