Looking for better Tkinter's listbox widget

gradha at iname.com gradha at iname.com
Thu Feb 22 08:57:08 EST 2001

Hello.

I am looking forward to writting a Phython GUI for a program, and I need
to show a listbox with at least multiple columns, where it would be just
nice (not really needed) to display an icon in one of them. Such listbox
items should be individually selectable.

I've read Tkinter's Fredrik Introduction, and there it says that Tkinter's
native listbox doesn't support multiple columns. Where can I find a
replacement widget providing the multicolumn feature and being portable
to Windows and X?

--

 Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz   gradha at iname.com - http://gradha.infierno.org
 Other web pages:  http://glub.ehu.es/  -  http://welcome.to/gogosoftware/