XML for UI (Was: Python should have a IDE like this...)

Robert L Hicks bobhicks.nospam at adelphia.net
Thu Feb 15 13:23:25 EST 2001

I have little problem with any of the various suggestions that have
been made off my original posting. I say little because the topic has
strayed a little. The idea was to have an IDE with GUI builder
implented in Tkinter.

I have actually used the different implementations suggested but...they
still are using *other* widget sets (i.e. Qt, GTK+, wxPython).

Maybe it is just a "something to get to in the future"...

- Bob