abusing __builtins__

Thomas Wouters thomas at xs4all.net
Mon Feb 26 01:56:31 EST 2001

On Mon, Feb 26, 2001 at 01:36:47AM -0500, Tim Peters wrote:

> guido-makes-a-nice-living-selling-indulgences-on-the-side-ly y'rs  - tim

Actually, I thought he just gave them away for free. Free sampling, and all
that. And then when he takes them away, you have to get him (or one of his
cowboys <wink>) to fix it -- and that's the part that costs! :)

I know it cost me two keyboards the past month <0.9 wink>.

Just-say-no-ly y'rs,
--
Thomas Wouters <thomas at xs4all.net>