[ANN] py2exe - new version

Scott Hathaway slhath at home.com.nospam
Thu Feb 15 08:07:31 EST 2001

Thomas,

This is awesome!  Being new to python, I have tried Gordon's Installer and
have had a lot of trouble with it
(this is not a problem with Installer, but my lack of understanding python,
I am sure...)
I was able to create an .exe for a fairly complex project that uses xml-rpc
and about 20 class files in about 10 minutes
after the download!

Thanks so much,
Scott