Weird Language Features

John Schmitt jschmitt at vmlabs.com
Wed Feb 21 23:19:05 EST 2001

Doesn't Applescript do something like this?  I recall browsing the docs
where they mentioned that you can program Applescript in more than one
dialect.  I guessed from the docs that you can write Applescript program in
English, French, and Japanese.  If you write an Applescript program in one
language (ie English), change your dialect (ie to French) and load the
program in your editor again, the source code will show up in the new
language  (ie French).  Do I understand that correctly?

John