Newbie Query

Louis Luangkesorn lluang at northwestern.edu
Thu Feb 8 14:27:35 EST 2001

The following article, Python Books Online by Stephen Figgens is about online
books that are aimed at people learning how to program using Python as a
language of instruction (as opposed to people who know how to program and are
trying to learn Python)  It seems to be directed directly at you.  It points
to Alan Gauld's text which Steve referred to as well as  How to Think Like a
Computer Scientist by Allen B. Downey and Jeffrey Elkner, which has been used
as a text for High School Computer science courses (and also has C++ and Java
counterparts).

http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/python/2001/02/07/pythonnews.html

--
Louis Luangkesorn