COM support for vtable based interfaces.

Mark Hammond MarkH at ActiveState.com
Wed Feb 14 17:22:32 EST 2001

Hi all,
	I have recently checked in a new version of win32com that allows you to
implement _any_ COM interface decribed in a type library, either
IDispatch based or not.  This is excellent news :)  You still can't
_call_ these arbitary interfaces, but no doubt this will follow in good
time.

If you are keen, please pull the latest sources from CVS and let me know
what happens :)  win32com\readme.html has a brief example.

Mark.
--
Nominate Your Favorite Programmers
for the Perl and Python Active Awards!