COM server info

Adolfo Benin adolfo.benin at riskmap.it
Thu Feb 15 13:55:33 EST 2001

Hi,
	I've developed a COM object in Python, then I regitered it as a DCOM on my
machine.
Every time a client makes a request to the server DCOM, the Python
interpreter is launched and the COM is created. But when the client ends,
the COM server also ends.
So every call to the server creates a new python interpreter instance in
memory!

Is there a way to keep the COM server alive using always the same COM
object instance?
I have already performed this task succesfully using CORBA (single servant
CORBA object), but I need to expose the server as a COM object too.

Have you got any suggestion?

Thanks,
Adolfo.