Problem with py2exe

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Thu Feb 8 00:42:44 EST 2001

Austin Wilson wrote:

> I have just downloaded py2exe and I am trying to freeze a program.  However,
> I am getting the following output.  Can anyone help.
>
> BTW:  I am using Python20 and wxWindows 2.2.2 on Win98.
>
> changing back to 'C:\Program Files\Python20'
[snip]
> ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

I got the same thing ("list.remove(x) raising ValueError")
but happily py2exe _still_ managed to generate the
executable successfully and I was able to run the resulting
program without difficulty!

Not that this helps much, but I have to say I was
pretty pleased that something that came without
guarantees, which I couldn't take the time to
fix when it failed, still managed to do the job
I needed in a pinch.

A big Thank You to the py2exe crew!  :-)