sys.exit and exceptions (newbie question)

Thomas Wouters thomas at xs4all.net
Fri Feb 2 09:03:00 EST 2001

On Fri, Feb 02, 2001 at 03:01:29PM +0200, Moshe Zadka wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Feb 2001 00:25:51 +0100, Thomas Wouters <thomas at xs4all.net> wrote:

> > You can use sys._exit().

> No you can't -- but you can use os._exit().
> Everything else Thomas said is true...

D'oh! I really, really need vacation. I've made *four* errors this week! And
one of them was even a sysadmin error (added an emailalias in the wrong
file, so it didn't work) -- that hasn't happened in years... I think I may
be going senile ;P

Maybe-I-should-just-move-to-management-ly y'rs,
--
Thomas Wouters <thomas at xs4all.net>