Diamond x Jungle Carpet Python

Janko Hauser jhauser at ifm.uni-kiel.de
Fri Feb 2 08:43:23 EST 2001

Peter Hansen <peter at engcorp.com> writes:

> Rod wrote:
> >
> > I have several Diamond x Jungle Capret Pythons for SALE.
> >
> > Make me an offer....
> >
> > Go to: www.qnet20.com
>
> Which platform?  Version 1.5.2 or earlier?  Doesn't
> ActiveState already make these available as a free
> download provided you don't need to redistribute them?
>
> Jeez, why don't people ever provide enough detail in
> their posts?!
>
> :-)

What? You do not take this serious? I have just ordered two of them
for the sides of my home entrance. And Rod has given me a written
guarantee that these babies will not move and only roll their eyes, as
long as the the outside temperature is below zero degree (hope he
meant celsius). So I think I'm safe for the winter :-)

__Janko

--
  Institut fuer Meereskunde             phone: 49-431-597 3989
  Dept. Theoretical Oceanography        fax  : 49-431-565876
  Duesternbrooker Weg 20                email: jhauser at ifm.uni-kiel.de
  24105 Kiel, Germany