Command prompts on a Windows station

Pieter Claerhout Pieter_Claerhout at CreoScitex.com
Mon Feb 12 10:04:27 EST 2001

Hello all,

is there a way in Python to catch that a command prompt was closed by
clicking on the close button in the title bar? I have a script that is
launching several other scripts, and I would like to kill those processes
again once the main script is closed again. I can catch this when he is
pressing CTRL+BREAK, but I can seem to catch is when the window is closed
using the close button? Any ideas? I remember that an email about this was
going around, but I can't seem to find it back...

Thanks,

Pieter