Nested scopes resolution -- you can breathe again!

David Bolen db3l at fitlinxx.com
Mon Feb 26 16:52:58 EST 2001

Robin Becker <robin at jessikat.fsnet.co.uk> writes:

> Whilst helping my colleague migrate from 1.5.2 to 2.0 we came up against
> the dreaded python15.dll not found message. The irritating thing about
> the message is that it didn't tell us which .pyd it was attempting to
> load.

Note that if you actually have a python15.dll on your system (so that
the Windows system loader can resolve it), then the Python import
mechanism will complain about the mismatch as an ImportError - at
least if the dependency is directly from the module being imported -
which may be of more help.

--
-- David