implementing a timer?

Werner Schiendl ws-news at gmx.at
Tue Dec 18 05:14:12 EST 2001

Hi Peter,

you can use the sleep function from the time module, for example:

>>> import time
>>>
>>> i = 0
>>> while i < 10:
...  print i
...  time.sleep(10)
...  i+=1

This prints the numbers 0 to 9 with 10 seconds delay after each one. To get
minutes, multiply by 60. You can also specify fractional values to get
shorter periods that a second.

hth
Werner

news:9vn0gv$ll6$1 at colo.mobo-it.nl...