[OT] Python and UMLStudio

F. GEIGER fgeiger at datec.at
Mon Dec 17 03:29:06 EST 2001

In Nov. Nomad posted a question, whether there's anyone having written
already templates for UMLStudio, enabling it to generate Python code.

So I decided to have a look at UMLStudio itself and must say, that it looks
quite good.

I consider to buy it but, as it's not that cheap, I have 2 q's:

1) Is anyone here knowing the software better than I (just could play a bit
with it, as the eval does not allow saving models, that are not *tiny*).
Opinions?

2) Is there already a Python enabling template for UMLStudio out there?

Cheers
Franz