ciphon 0.3.4

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Thu Dec 20 23:35:41 EST 2001

On Thu, Dec 20, 2001 at 05:14:55PM +0000, Suchandra Thapa wrote:
>Thomas Heller <thomas.heller at ion-tof.com> wrote:
>>How do I upload a package? Can ciphon do this?
>    Currently, ciphon doesn't allow this.

I have a distutils patch which, at the time I submitted it, would allow the
user to add a "--submit" to one of the options for building distutils
packages so that the resulting file would be uploaded.  I've been asked to
re-submit it so that it can hopefully make it into the post-2.2 distutils,
but then I've also been asked to change the way it works as well.  ;-/

>    Yes, ciphon should probably try to use the standard library as much as
>possible.  I will investigate this but my main focus right now is to get

Hopefully, Thomas was offering to submit some patches?  ;-)

Sean
                 -- Gregory Benford