lost interest?

Tim Hammerquist tim at vegeta.ath.cx
Tue Dec 11 22:29:07 EST 2001

Skip Montanaro <skip at pobox.com> graced us by uttering:
> In Perl, do any of the various options available get blessed by Larry, thus
> killing off all the other wheels?

Yes. The File::Temp module was blessed into the standard perl
distribution as of 5.6.1 (fairly recently).

OTOH, the Perl language remains fairly more consistent and
backwards-compatible within major version numbers. I was surprised that,
while I very much liked the new features in py2.2, it seemed more
drastic than I'm used to coming from Perl.

Then again, neither of these are Bad Things (TM).  ;)

Tim Hammerquist
--
It's not the inital skirt length, it's the upcreep.