MINGW

Mark Hadfield m.hadfield at niwa.cri.nz
Thu Dec 6 16:03:04 EST 2001

From: "David Abrahams" <david.abrahams at rcn.com>
> Is anyone out there successfully using MINGW for development of
> extensions with recent versions of Python (e.g. 2.1, 2.2b2)? The
> procedures I've found on the web for making it work don't inspire
> confidence. I would appreciate a pointer to a known working
> procedure if anyone can come up with it.

This amy not be adressing exactly the question you ask, but I have
successfully built several extensions for native-Windows Python 2.1 with
Cygwin's gcc compiler in "no-cygwin" (aka "mingw") mode.

---
Mark Hadfield
m.hadfield at niwa.cri.nz  http://katipo.niwa.cri.nz/~hadfield
National Institute for Water and Atmospheric Research

--
Posted from clam.niwa.cri.nz [202.36.29.1]