Any magazines about Python?

Andrei Kulakov sill at sill.silmarill.org
Tue Dec 4 09:31:19 EST 2001

In article <3c0cd177.5568479 at news>, Phredd Phlintstone wrote:
> I like to read away from my computer, and am wondering if any of the
> popular computer magazines have regular articles/columns about Python?
> I am very newbie, and starting to understand just the most basic
> programming principles from the Gauld book, "Learn to Program Using
> Python."  I know about online resources but am wondering if my local
> magazine rack has any promise.  Thanks
> Please post any responses to this to this newsgroup.

I really doubt it. Magazines don't usually have a periodic section for
a specific language.. I've seen python mentioned here and there, but
until there's a magazine focused squarely on python (and that probably
wont' happen in foreseeable future), you'll have to get by with
printouts of online articles and such.

 - Andrei

get it at: cy.silmarill.org