Cancel flood (was Re: [RE][POST]: Re: Python Popularity: Questions and Comments)

François Pinard pinard at iro.umontreal.ca
Mon Dec 31 11:50:41 EST 2001

[Aahz Maruch]

> NOTE: if you're going to followup to one of the resurrected articles,
> please remove the "REPOST: " from the Subject: line.  I generally ignore
> all such articles (and may even stick them in my killfile); I'm sure
> I'm not the only one.

Indeed.  I lower the priority of any message containing REPOST anywhere
in the subject, like this message I'm replying to.  I mangled REPOST while
replying, for not triggering your own filter :-).  (I know, you just check
it when it appears at the very beginning.)

P.S. - I read this message nevertheless because your name was on it!