Take 2: PEP draft for expression embedding

Bill Melcher wpmelcher at snet.net
Mon Dec 17 09:39:10 EST 2001

"Oren Tirosh" <oren-py-l at hishome.net> wrote in message
> On Sun, Dec 16, 2001 at 01:31:52PM +2328, Fernando Pérez wrote:
> > Sorry for being lazy, but since you've already done the search homework,
> > would you mind pointing to Frederik's post on i()? I've never seen it
and I'm
> > quite intrigued.
>
> It's ridiculously, why-didn't-we-think-of-this-before-ly simple:

Kwai Chang Caine would say: "There is always another way"

To reverse what Senior Wences hand puppet,  Johnny, used to say (on the Ed
Sullivan Show): "Easy for you, difficult for me" <VBG>

Although I have a lot of assembler experience, at Python I am a raw newbe,
but am learning.

Thanks, I'll put this 'trick' in my ever growing tool kit.

--
Cheers, Bill
TANSTAAFL!