O'Reilly book production (was Re: Wine applicability)

Aahz Maruch aahz at panix.com
Fri Dec 28 15:25:03 EST 2001

In article <3c2cca88.13089772 at 127.0.0.1>,
(Five Fresh) Fish <root at 127.0.0.1> wrote:

>Silly, really.  O'Reilly should use the best software for the task, not the
>most popular.

Note carefully that O'Reilly *does* normally support XML (and actually
prefers it, IIRC).  I was just asking Alex what made Word necessary for
Nutshell, to make sure that wouldn't be an issue for me.

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6                 http://www.rahul.net/aahz/

Tenth Virtual Anniversary: 3 days and counting