Looping constructs

Janos Blazi jblazi at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 24 05:10:50 EST 2001

> Hmmmmm, Perl esoterica?  Isn't that redundant? :)
> I thought the whole point of the language was to enable
> aficionados to minimize typing by using runes instead of
> English-like constructs. :)

I think Perl is a wonderful language. When I had to chose between Perl and
Python I chose Python and I have not regretted my choice yet. But I could be
happy with Perl as well. I think we should not make an issue of religion of
choosing the right programming language.

And I still maintain that in my eyey Perl's richness is an advantage.

J.B.