Database Access Framework

Nikolai Kirsebom nikolai at micon.no
Tue Dec 4 19:19:25 EST 2001

I've made a small framework which may be used to write small programs
accessing a database (ODBC).  The system is written exclusively in Python,
using wxPython for GUI and mxODBC for database access.  The code is based on
Robin Dunn's example demo for wxPython.

If you are interested in having a look, two version may be found at
http://www.micon.no/PythonPage.asp.  Hopefully some may find it useful.  I'm
currently using it on a SQL server 2000 where the plug-in modules typically
access dictionary definitions.

I will be very happy for comments (+ve/-ve) and if anyone makes changes /
additions to it, please let me know, and I'll update the code (and have it
placed on my server).

Good luck.

Nikolai Kirsebom