MINGW

Anton Hartl toni at devsoft.devsoft.com
Fri Dec 7 11:43:27 EST 2001

In article <9uo25q$ilp$1 at bob.news.rcn.net>, David Abrahams wrote:
>Is anyone out there successfully using MINGW for development of extensions
>with recent versions of Python (e.g. 2.1, 2.2b2)? The procedures I've found
>on the web for making it work don't inspire confidence. I would appreciate a
>pointer to a known working procedure if anyone can come up with it.

Check out

    http://starship.python.net/crew/kernr/mingw32/Notes.html

We are building extensions for a quite a while now
using a cross compiler hosted on FreeBSD and have
not encountered any problems at all.

-Toni

--
/dev software gmbh  | Anton Hartl                |  www.devsoft.com
Gabelsbergerstr. 51 | Phone: +49 (89) 287237-0   |    mastering