age of new pythonistas [was: The Editor Poll results are in!]

Ville Vainio vvainio at karhu.tp.spt.fi
Thu Dec 27 07:56:41 EST 2001

Tim Hammerquist <tim at vegeta.ath.cx> writes:

> > I think Python is great because it is well designed (unlike Perl),
>
> Wait, didn't you give up on Perl before you knew it well enough to make
> that kind of statement?

One really doesn't have to know all that much about perl to make that
statement - reading "Programming Perl" or some other perl book is
enough.

Ditto with TCL. When I see 8 backslashes in a row, I look elsewhere
;-).

--
Ville Vainio - http://www.tp.spt.fi/~vvainio - ICQ #115524762
 Wild geese have no intention to cast a reflection