Python, Glade and portability?

josegomez at gmx.net josegomez at gmx.net
Tue Dec 4 08:58:29 EST 2001

Frank Miles <fpm at u.washington.edu> wrote:
> In article <9ug2da$dqd$1 at hermes.shef.ac.uk>,  <josegomez at gmx.net> wrote:
> Is there some reason why the Windows ports of libglade et al. won't work
> for you?  (Granted, getting all the right pieces to work together can be
> a challenge)...

	That was  a very good suggestion. In fact, there seems to be a
port of libglade to Win32! I had never heard of it, but it seems to be
available. Hans Breuer has worked on many a port, and among them, pygtk
and libglade:
<http://hans.breuer.org/ports/>

	Cheers,
	José
--
José L Gómez Dans			PhD student
Tel: +44 114 222 5582			Radar & Communications Group