Printing from Windows

David Brown dav-nospam-id at westco-nospam-ntrol.com
Tue Dec 4 03:35:44 EST 2001

It doesn't look like there is much hope for using Tkinter for printing, so
I'm generalising my original question.

Are there any good ways to make a printout from a Python program?  I'll be
running mostly on Windows, but I'd much prefer a cross-platform solution for
later migration to Linux.  Sure, I could use the Win32 api directly - but
that is the sort of thing I am trying to avoid with Python + Tkinter.  There
must surely be thousands of developers out there with the same problem.

Any hints or ideas would be much appreciated.