pymacs and rlcompleter

Henrik Motakef henrik at moskau.hmotakef.homeip.net
Tue Dec 18 11:05:57 EST 2001

o polite <ol1 at v10a.com> writes:

> I miss a couple of things in emacs python-mode.
>
> 1) Folding a la pythonwin, scite
> 2) command completion a al rlcompleter, pythonwin, scite
>
> Any hope of getting these functions with the promising pymacs?

As I understood pymacs, it is not what you are looking for, but a
possiblity to use python instead of emacs-lisp for configuration and
extension.

However, the "folding" question is easy: Use the "Outline" minor mode.
It has a variable "outline-regexp" to specify what it should consider
a collapsable "header". Setting this to "\t*.*:" works for me.

hth
Henrik