Games Made w/ Python

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Fri Dec 28 12:20:16 EST 2001

> Btw., your mail scored pretty high in my spam filter (SpamAssassin with
> Vipul's Razor).

> Please consider using a realname on Usenet. It's just nicer than talking
> to nobody@'s, fish@'s and root@'s :-)
>
> Gerhard

I have some friends who are Mathematical Ecologists.  They were
simulating the Grand Banks for the Canadian Department of Fisheries.
They were finding lots and lots of bugs in S the Statistical package
they were using.  No matter how many times they reported them, they
never seemed to get fixed, commented upon, or even noticed.  They
were quite annoyed

Finally, I told them, 'Guys, you have got to stop sending your bug
reports in from account names of bluefish, tunnyfish, and _especially_
fishee.  Get nice account names from the university.'  .... worked
like a charm.

Laura Creighton