Authentication, urllib, and httplib...

Vincent A. Primavera vincent_a_primavera at netzero.net
Sat Dec 29 04:03:58 EST 2001

Hello,
	The good news is that with your help I was able to get past the
authorization step which is a giant step.  The bad news is that I now
realize that there is a javascript button that calls a function to do a
few things and submit the form.  I doubt I will be able figure this one
out soon but you never know.  Any suggestions, anyone?

	Thank you,

	Vincent A. Primavera