Newbie: Exeinstaller on win32 can't find my python

Rene Jensen chilopoda at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 11 11:28:14 EST 2001

This is probably the most commonly asked question, but I've searched in vain
for the answer, so here goes..

Why can't any of the exe-installers find any of my python-distributions??

I am trying to install pyopengl and pynumeric, and it would be a lot easier, if
I could just use exe-installer, but when I come to the part, where I should
choose a python distribution, none are available for selection.

I've installed both ActiveState and the python.org distribution (in
c:\app\Python22 as well as in the root.(

I've set both PATH, PYTHONPATH and PYTHONHOME variables (all to the same dir)
still no luck.

What am I doing wrong?

chilopoda at hotmail.com

--
Posted from 0xc3d76136.mrgnxr2.ras.tele.dk [195.215.97.54]