Python 2.2 RPMs are here

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sun Dec 30 00:04:03 EST 2001

On Thu, Dec 27, 2001 at 04:05:47AM -0800, Kmilo wrote:
>What version of Tcl\tk y need for run tkinter?

If you get the SRPM and build it, it'll use whatever version is on your
system, or will disable tkinter if Tk is not installed.  The binaries I
sent to Guido were built on a KRUD 7.2 system, which is RedHat 7.2 plus all
errata.  The further you get away from that sort of platform, the more you
likely you will be to want to use the SRPM.

Sean
--
 "Engineering Tablets?  Does that mean if I swallow one, I'll be an engineer?"
                 -- Evelyn Mitchell