Win32all documentation?

Syver Enstad syver-en+usenet at online.no
Fri Dec 7 22:24:28 EST 2001

David Brady <daves_spam_dodging_account at yahoo.com> writes:

> Hello,
>
> Is there a good source for *complete* documentation of
> win32all and the wonders it can accomplish?

Get python  programming on win32 by Hammond and Robinson. Good stuff.

For the functions that win32 all wraps goto MSDN and read the platform
SDK documentation, it's all there. For WSH buy WSH book from Wrox by
Dino Esposito, but WSH is not that exciting when you have Python and
win32all, I think sendkeys is about the only function that is any
interesting for a python programmer with win32all.

--

Vennlig hilsen

Syver Enstad