[XML-SIG] Pyana 0.2.0 released

Uche Ogbuji uche.ogbuji at fourthought.com
Wed Dec 19 02:48:44 EST 2001

Brian Quinlan wrote:

> I tried to install it but I got a lot of compilation errors in
> "Ft/Xml/src/domlette/xmlcharhelp.h" (I can send you the error log if
> you'd like).

Please do.  What platform are you running?

> But I notice that you archive your CVS tree. Could you point me to a
> shapshot that includes your optimizations but compiles cleanly on
> Windows? Also, if there is a more optimal code fragment to execute the
> 4suite test, please send that as well.

Jeremy is on this list, I'm not sure about Roxane.  Are either of you
able to compile 4Suite on Windows?

I know Roxane was able to a few weeks ago, but this was before the
merges from the branches that had most of the optimization work
(cDomlette completion from Mike and me, XSLT engine core optimizations
from Jeremy).

Also, Mike Brown has made recent conformance fixes.

Our current goal/hope is to have a prerelease out tomorrow, and a final
package on Friday.

uche.ogbuji at fourthought.com               +1 303 583 9900 x 101
4735 East Walnut St, Boulder, CO 80301-2537, USA
XML strategy, XML tools (http://4Suite.org), knowledge management