Pymode + NTemacs + Cygwin = ^M's

Philip Swartzleonard starx at pacbell.net
Sun Dec 2 05:30:44 EST 2001

    	Finally have just about everything set up right, using the latest
versions of everything with bash as my shell for ntemacs. When, and only
when, i use c-c c-c to execute the buffer, and it does not get loaded into
a running interactive session, the output in the windows has a ^M after
every line. Anyone else have this problem? I think it's because the
execute-region function exports the file as a dos CRLF file, which gets
confused piping though bash, but don't know what to do about it. Thanks.

--
Philip Sw "Starweaver" [rasx] :: <nothing>