zope question

Gillou nospam at bigfoot.com
Wed Dec 19 17:28:34 EST 2001

Hmmm (this could be a long thread/troll ;-)

Short answer...
Using ZClasses based objects for your articles (stored on ZODB back-end) is
easier to program than using an SQL back-end.
But if you got a huge number of articles, an SQL back-end should be faster.
In addition, you can share your articles with non Zope apps (back office
...)

Long answer...
http://www.zope.org/Members/anthony/sql_vs_ZODB

It's not the wrong newsgroup put you could have more answer in a zope
mailing list (subscribe from http://lists.zope.org )

HTH

--Gillou

9vq5n3$d6t0t$1 at hades.rz.uni-sb.de...