comp.lang.python

bryder at afilias.info bryder at afilias.info
Thu Dec 6 10:15:34 EST 2001

Can anyone tell me what might prevent the standard Python external methods in
Zope not to work?  Specifically, no matter what I do when I try to create the
external method in the Zope UI it tells me it can't find the module.  and,
this is in an environment where Perl unrestricted methods ARE working.

I'm thinking maybe there is a conf. file setting somewhere that turns python
external methods on or off?  Anyone have any ideas?

Email much appreciated.  I contribute to several newsgroups but I'm not
typically at this one.  Also, please let me know if there are more
appropriate newsgroups for this question.  Thanks!

-Bill Ryder
bryder at afilias.info