Was that to inpolite? Re: Call for a small program

Maarten Wiltink maarten at kittensandcats.net
Sat Dec 29 18:27:20 EST 2001

Tom Karas wrote in message <3C2E0D55.9EC9B67F at htp-tel.de>...
>Hello out there.
>
>A few quick questions:
>
> Was my "Call" to inpolite?
>
> Was it the wrong place / newsgroup  to ask?
>
>I just wonder, because there wasn´t even a reaction like "Go away" or
>"Plonk / Killfile"
>
>This may sound odd, but i would be even willing to pay for a solution
>that would
>fit the basic needs (running on windows and linux and some features)

I was out for a week and seem to have missed your initial post.
(And, I'm too lazy to go look it up.)

Generally, if there is no flaming, but no answer either, nobody
may know it, or everybody may think someone else will get the
door. (And generally, if you know words like "plonk", you're
sufficiently familiar with netiquette that you don't have to
worry about it.)

Speaking just for myself, my time is either my boss's or my own.
Contact him, not me, for paid jobs and in the other case, don't
ever offer me money. I'm here strictly for entertainment purposes.

Groetjes,
Maarten Wiltink