Strip-o-Gram 1.1 Released!

Lee Harr missive at frontiernet.net
Fri Dec 21 18:52:16 EST 2001

> Strip-o-Gram is an HTML Conversion Library that can convert HTML to Plain Text
> and strip specified tags from HTML.
>
> See http://www.zope.org/Members/chrisw/StripOGram for more details.

Thank you Chris!

I was looking for something like this just the other day when I saw
they post on the Zope mailing list. Works like a charm.

What I did was install this stripogram library in my site-packages
directory, then created an External method to use the functions in
my Zope site.

Useful for any CGI or web application which needs to take input
from unknown/untrusted users and put it back on a web page.