Update Oreilly books?

Kirill Miazine km-list-python at miazine.net
Mon Dec 17 06:55:07 EST 2001

* Alex Russell <alex at netWindows.org> [20011217 06:09]:
> My personal opinion is that you can do better than "Programming Python". I
> own both editions, and like neither, which is a damn shame since it's
> O'Rielly, and the author isn't bad at all. It's just that the organization
> is a mess, there's virtually no reference material, and truly useful topics

I agree with you here. I expected something like Programming Perl when I
bought Programming Python (that's why PP was my first Python book). My
expectations wasn't met. But still the book contains many useful
examples and thus can be a great source of inspiration.

--
Kirill