Newbie : Installing Python locally in acct on shared server

brian donovan usenet at lophty.com
Sun Dec 2 20:50:05 EST 2001

Chris Thanks !

	Please scratch my other reply to your post.  I'd forgotten to clear my
browser cache before checking out the base64 script with the text/plain
header added.  Once I did so, I got the expected output.  I've also
tried some other examples and they're all working now.

I'm very grateful for your help and the time that you spent to get me up
and running. It really means a lot.

Thanks again !
-brian