REPOST: Re: Literally thousands of Pythonic online articles

Karl M. Syring syring at email.com
Fri Dec 28 03:22:11 EST 2001

"Ron Stephens" <rdsteph at earthlink.net> schrieb
> Bored with the holidays? Then maybe you should check out the list of
> online Python related articles generated by Hans Nowak's Pythonic
> Webcrawler at http://www.awaretek.com/plf.html

Ron,
your news service is quite good, but I have a complaint about your
gray/red/blue color scheme. That is somewhat hard on the eyes.

Karl M. Syring
--
IWon acquired the rights to Excite.com through Bellevue, Wash.-based
InfoSpace Inc., which bought the Web site last month for $10 million, a

========= WAS CANCELLED BY =======: