Wrap C function which takes variable lengthed parameters?

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Sun Dec 16 13:20:55 EST 2001

In article <Xns9178B3A2941F1YouAreNotMeYouKnow at 218.102.23.34>, {-- Rot13 - Hateme wrote:

>This is a C problem but this is also a Python problem.
>There are no need to wrap a C function for C program.

Yes, there is.  If a C programmer needs to call a function which takes a
va_list but needs to construct the list at runtime, then the programmer is
stuck because she needs to "wrap" the function. I've been in that spot, and
there's no easy way out.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  I'm using my X-RAY
                                  at               VISION to obtain a rare