A modest indentation proposal

Erann Gat gat at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Dec 4 14:40:44 EST 2001

In article <3C0D0CBF.33CF9EDF at attbi.com>, Chris Barker
<chrishbarker at attbi.com> wrote:

> Erann Gat wrote:
> > Ah.  Right.  My bad, I apologize.
>
> Apology excepted:

I hope you meant "accepted."

> However, you did state that you didn't have the skills to do it
> yourself, so that implies that you want someone else to do it.

Not necessarily.  I may just have wanted some advice on whether or not
it's worth doing (which I got).  I would certainly like it if someone
helped me with this or even did it for me, but I don't expect it and I
didn't ask for it.

FWIW, if I were to ask for someone to do this work for me the request
would take the form of a job posting for a contract position.  I don't
believe in asking people to do something for nothing, and I think it's a
shame that so many people do it that people naturally assumed that I was
doing it too.

> good luck...

Thanks!

E.