FW: Comunicating through COM ports

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Fri Dec 21 12:41:37 EST 2001

    david> Python21/scripts/PythonSerial

    Carlos> Sorry, but as I said before, I'm under windows98 and I haven't
    Carlos> such directory.  Do I need to download that module from
    Carlos> anywhere?!If so, give me an URL.

If it's actually a file in the Python distribution (I'm skeptical about this
particular one) you can browse the Python source tree in CVS at

    http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/python/

This should allow you to pick out individual files.

If it's not part of the standard distribution, check the Vaults of
Parnassus:

    http://www.vex.net/parnassus

--
Skip Montanaro (skip at pobox.com - http://www.mojam.com/)